From the airport:
- Follow Airport Road to the first 4- way-stop located downtown on the other side of the bridge.
- Continue straight ahead two blocks to the second 4-way-stop.
- Turn left onto Halibut Point Road, keeping the lake to your right. (This intersection can be a bit confusing since: Sawmill Creek Blvd is to the right, Lake Street is straight ahead and Halibut Point Road is to the left – there is no street sign for Halibut Point Road.)
- Turn right onto Kashevaroff, which is a block after McDonalds and 2 blocks past the stop light.
- Turn right onto Edgecumbe Drive (Edgecumbe Drive is one block up from- and runs parallel to- Halibut Point Road).
- We are located at 1101, the 5th building on the right.
- Guest parking is in the driveway or in the parking lane along the white fence. Parking is not allowed in front of the “gray” fence. Entry to our Sitka Alaska Bed & Breakfast Inn is through the gate. Please close the gate.
From the ferry terminal:
- Turn right onto Halibut Point Road. It runs along the water.
- Follow Halibut Point Road approximately 5 1/2 miles to the 30 mph speed limit sign, immediately move into the turning lane.
- Turn left onto Kashevaroff. It’s at the street light, on left.
- Turn right onto Edgecumbe. We’re at 1101, 5th building on right.
- Guest parking is in the driveway or in the parking lane along the white fence. Parking is not allowed in front of the “gray” fence. Entry to the inn is through the gate. Please close the gate.
View Larger Map
Back to Top